Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Planet Hanyu

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

[TV Broadcast] Figurepedia

Featured Replies

Hello! This thread is to comment the broadcast of Figurepedia, by CS Asahi 2

 
Instructions for Streaming 
  • FUJITV 
    • Great quality, free trial until June 30 2017. 
    • It archives the programs for a week! So if you can't watch it now you can watch it at a more sensible time :)
    • Flash based, won't work on devices that don't support Flash.
    • You need to register to bypass the timer. I suggest you create a mail account here and use it to register.
    • For CS Asahi, click the center section that says CS and click number 058 テレ朝チャンネル2
    • Your trial might have expired, if you can't access, please make another account.
  • mokoDojo TV!
    • I list it here for the sake of completion. It has good quality but personally, it buffers a lot. You might have more luck than me though!
    • Flash based too, sorry!
    • The one you want is CS-TV-Asahi-2 :) 

 

Looks like this broadcast includes backstage footage, so we might get some fluff yay!:kitty::7938863:

Ready with the coffee and sweets to keep myself awake. All of the streaming parties are past midnight for me...but I love Yuzu too much to wait until the morning. :sadPooh:

10 minutes ago, astudyofmemory said:

Ready with the coffee and sweets to keep myself awake. All of the streaming parties are past midnight for me...but I love Yuzu too much to wait until the morning. :sadPooh:

I'm also in California! I'm a night owl though so this isn't at too bad of an hour for me. Hopefully the Yuzu fluff will keep you awake :tumblr_inline_mg16g1Wzz71qdlkyg:

  • Author
3 minutes ago, obscurite said:

I'm also in California! I'm a night owl though so this isn't at too bad of an hour for me. Hopefully the Yuzu fluff will keep you awake :tumblr_inline_mg16g1Wzz71qdlkyg:

yay for PST:dancingpooh:!

5 minutes ago, obscurite said:

I'm also in California! I'm a night owl though so this isn't at too bad of an hour for me. Hopefully the Yuzu fluff will keep you awake :tumblr_inline_mg16g1Wzz71qdlkyg:

 

1 minute ago, Hydroblade said:

yay for PST:dancingpooh:!

 

PST squad :dancingpooh: I'm a night owl too but I'm taking summer classes at the moment so I'm a bit more tired than usual :13877886: Yuzu is well worth it though. I wonder how he'd feel knowing that we stay up until the wee hours of the morning just to catch any glimpse of him :smiley-ashamed005:

  • Author
1 minute ago, astudyofmemory said:

 

 

PST squad :dancingpooh: I'm a night owl too but I'm taking summer classes at the moment so I'm a bit more tired than usual :13877886: Yuzu is well worth it though. I wonder how he'd feel knowing that we stay up until the wee hours of the morning just to catch any glimpse of him :smiley-ashamed005:

A lot of users have asked me about my sleeping patterns because i always seem to be online :rofl:

I don't want to see the WTT SP again... :ohno:

morning all..`my stations only seem to go as fas as 55! how did i get to 58??

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.